CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, July 27, 2008

For Casey Cope

Its official.. I finally gave in and decided to start a blog. I've been debating whether to do one the past few months since we moved to Lubbock but I just dont think our life is interesting enough to write about- I guess you can be the judge!

So this past weekend I went home to see family and see Jenny and Jesse get married- it was such a bittersweet weekend. And lets just say that if anyone is planning on coming to Lubbock anytime soon, I highly recommend flying- a grand total of 45 minutes from DFW!!!
I spent some time with my family and Chase's- even though he had to stay in Lubbock for a mandatory weekend class!! I just love getting to spend time with family, but its never quite long enough- just long enough for you to wish you didn't live 5 hours away.
On a lighter note, The Eyer's wedding was perfect. It was so sweet and couldn't have come at a better time. Its been hard here in Lubbock only knowing Shelbi and Preston, so it was so nice to have quality girl time with a few of my faves:) I started tearing up when we had to leave... so emotional, I know.

So I would like to make a formal request for everyone to relocate to Lubbock as soon as they can- I dont know why everyone thinks DFW is the place to be- I mean I know it has everything you could ever want in a city, but Lubbock has Baskin Robbins...and the most amazing sunsets you've ever seen (very romantic!)

Please consider:)

3 comments:

The Fletchers said...

I love that you have a blog!! I am a professional blog stalker and have alrady added you to my favorites!!! YES ! :)

I love you and think about you often!

Chase and Taryn Cawyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ok you convinced me! We will be there Aug. 20th! :)