CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is our 2 year anniversary- weird!
We celebrated over the weekend with mini-weekend getaway. When I say "mini" I mean we went to the new nice hotel in town about 2 miles from our house. It was really nice and so nice to just have a change of scenery for a change. When we got there, Chase had bought me a new dress... super impressed with his shopping skills. It was so cute! Good job dear:)
We went to Outback for dinner- Chase LOVES that dang bloomin' onion. It sure was good... but not so much for our cholesterol.
We had such a great weekend... even though I had to accept the fact that the NFL draft will always be around the time of our anniversary- thanks NFL- I love you, but in the fall ONLY please:)

Chase and I are currently reading the "Love Dare" together. I would highly recommend it to all couples. Even though we have only been married a short time, we still need a reminder not to take each other for granted.
I'm so blessed to be married to man that challenges me spiritually, has the ultimate patience with me and can instantly make me feel better!!! Love him.

Here's a pic to commemorate the joyous union that was our wedding.

1 comments:

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

You guys are adorable. Happy 2 year anniversary!