CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taryn's Birthday

So today is Taryn's birthday and what do I get to do in honor of it? Nothing. That's right on the one day that I would be willing to miss class to surprise her or maybe do something special I can't. Why you ask? We'll I had 3 hours of lecture this morning that I really couldn't miss, a boring meeting that I am in right now and not even paying attention to, but attendance is mandatory, I have to go to the clinic and play doctor this afternoon, and I have my stupid MBA class. Wow Happy Birthday Taryn glad I could be apart of your special day.
Obviously I feel bad about this and so I decided to try and make up for it. So I woke up early and ate a little breakfast with my lovely bride, I'm getting her a cake (and that in itself is pretty much the most important part of a birthday to her) and we get to eat Mexican food tonight with friends.
Although not the ideal birthday we're making the best of it and that's what counts. It's going to be great, Taryn is almost half way to 30 YIKES!!!!!! and for the next 16 days she is 2 years older than me. So Happy Birthday Taryn this one is for you. O and if you read this before midnight tonight drop her line and tell her how pretty her red hair his.

Until next month,
Chase

P.S. I'm really nervous about a certain present Taryn might get so if it happens you will be getting plenty of blogs about that.

0 comments: