CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

St. Baldricks and other exciting stuff!

Well, its official, I am married to man who looks likes he is about to join the Marines.

Yep. Chase shaved his head- for kids with cancer of course.
Chase's med school class raised money for kids with cancer and if they raised a certain amount, some people volunteered to shave their heads- and Chase was one of them.

I was a little uneasy about this. I mean Chase does have pretty sharp facial features and crazy dark eyebrows. I was afraid he was going to look like an assassin. But, I think he turned out ok. I'm just ready for it to be a little bit longer- like a buzz cut that's a little softer. It kinda freaks me out to touch his head right now.

There's a few pictures below to document this wonderful occassion.

Also yesterday, we started looking at houses to buy! This is so crazy for us. Its amazing what money can buy you in this west Texas, conservative town. We found this way old and outdated house, but it has so much potential. Its in a wonderful neighborhood with a great yard for a dog. Its perfect for us, but we'll see how it goes!

Anyway, T-minus 5 days until Spring Break!! WOOHOO. I've never been more excited for a break.

Until next time,

Live. Love. Pray. Give Thanks.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha Chase Preston says you should grow a beard now...it'll compliment the nearly bald head you have. :) And so exciting that you are looking into buying a house!!!

mark and elizabeth said...

bahahha I'm dying! and I can't wait to hear about the house! so exciting!