CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

And now my 25.

I decided to my favorite 25 things too. Here it goes:

1. My dad once took the door off of my room in high school because I was so mad I slammed it shut. I never slammed my door again.
2. Even though I got married, my initials stayed the same.
3. I've had every color of labrador retriever and am in the market for another.
4. My favorite movie of all time is Father of the Bride.
5. My favorite time I ever watched Father of the Bride was with my dad the night before I got married. I will always remember that moment.
6. I knew I wanted to marry Chase the first time I heard him pray.
7. I have read almost every Karen Kingsbury book and I get so involved in the books I even find myself praying for the characters.
8. I teach middle school science. I sure hope I wasn't that immature when I was younger. I'm sure I was.
9. As I get older, I look less like my dad and more like my mom. Its crazy what getting older does to you.
10. I used to go to the NCAA Gymnastics National Gymnastics championships with my dad every year.
11. I had jaw surgery and was wired shut for 3 weeks. Talk about instant weight loss.
12. In preparation for #11, I also had braces put back on my junior year of college. So cute.
13. I have a slight obsession with Celine Dion. If only I had her voice...
14. My dream is to go on an African Safari someday.
15. I genuinely enjoy working out. Well, I like how I feel afterward, but I actually hate putting on my running shoes and walking out the door.
16. To add to Chase's comment on wanting kids that all start with the letter C, We actually have all their names already picked out. Sad right.
17. I'm Sooner born, Sooner bread and when I die I'll be Sooner dead.
18. I truly think I am going to have twins. They say it skips a generation and my mom is a twin, so I think I'm due.
19. I dream of someday having a cabin in Colorado. I love the snow, the mountains, the skiing and the warm nights with friends by the fire. Hopefully Chase's profession will let this dream come true.
20. I miss all my friends from college. A lot.
21. I pray my daughter and I have the same great relationship my mom and I have.
22. I feel like my week is incomplete if we don't eat Dion's pizza and watch the Office every Thursday with Mark and Elizabeth.
23. I would marry Chase all over again. Everyday is a wonderful adventure.
24. I love organizing. It really brings me great happiness.
25. Live. Love. Pray. Give Thanks

3 comments:

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

I love that you still prayer for Karen's Kingsbury's characters. I think about you every time I read one of her books!!

mark and elizabeth said...

i love this taryn!! you're so cute! I'm laughing out loud thinking about you praying for the characters in Karen's books! hahahahaha

Unknown said...

#13 ME TOO!!!
#14 Me too :)
#19 Can we please be those friends who sit by the fire with you?
#22 I feel the same way.