CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Reverge of the Nacho Burger and we bought a house

So yesterday we signed our life away and bought a house. More to come on that whenever Taryn gets around to blogging, (I don't want to steal her thunder). On a just important note I have rediscovered the Nacho Burger.

In one of my first blogs I talked about how much I love Chili's (scroll down to the post titled Chili's http://cawyer.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-08-17T14:30:00-07:00&max-results=7 and my experience with their Menu. The link is only provided for you who really care to reread post that I wrote almost a year ago. Well anyway Taryn and I went there to eat dinner and I was just craving the Nacho Burger so I asked our waiter, who both Taryn and I think is an old DT, if she could see if they still make it. She came back and said yeah its on the old menu and its only $7.59. $7.59???? There is only one other burger cheaper than that and thats the Oldtimer, which is basically a burger you can make out on the grill for 1/8th the cost and just as delicious of a taste. Well of course I said sign me up and so I got it, I ate it and it was delicious so everyone be jealous. Ummm well I'm in class right now learning about Pseudomonas (you know things that cause pneumonia) and so I should probably play attention. I just wanted to share the excitement that is the Nacho Burger. Look forward to Taryn's post on the new house.

Until next time

0 comments: