CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fireproof.

We finally did it and broke down to watch Fireproof. I've wanted to see it because I love those types of movies but Chase was a little less enthused. He definitely wasn't about to pay $9 at the theater, but due to the wonder that is the "Red Box," he was more willing.

So Friday night, I was feeling pretty nauseous (no I'm not pregnant... I don't think) and just wanted to stay home and veg. So, with a little convincing and begging Chase said we could watch it.

We made a little pallet on the floor and started the experience of "Fireproof."
I don't know if you know the premise, but its about a husband and wife of 7 years that is on the brink of divorce and neither of them have Christ in their lives.

Now, let me clear one thing up, the acting leaves much to be desired, but the story is great!

Halfway through the movie, Chase said, "I'm glad you made me watch this."
Aaaahhh, the joy of being right:)

If you get a chance to see the movie, you should. It is such a good reminder why God puts up with our antics everyday and why marriage is so sacred. It reminds people not to take the other for granted and to treat them with REAL LOVE daily. Such a great movie.

After it was over and I had cried for a while, we talked about how happy we were married and how thankful we were for each other.

PSA for the day: Go see the movie.


Live. Love. Pray. Give Thanks

2 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Hi, Taryn. I found your site link on Facebook. I think every couple should see this movie! So glad you liked it! It definetly can hit close to home and make us realize how lucky we are to have each other.

Emily said...

Hi Taryn...we definitely saw the movie at church and loved it..we even went out and bought the Love Dare book! It was so good talking to you yesterday :)