CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chili's

So I just got back from eating a delicious meal at Chili's where Taryn was my server. It was awesome because when my check came I just said you got cash and she took my check from me. It was great because it was like a free meal. Anyway I got the Smokehouse Bacon Burger. I'm not a huge fan of Bacon Burgers for the taste and health reasons, but I have to say it was awesome. So anyone that goes to Chili's I highly recommend that hamburgers. Well I tried the Smokehouse Bacon Burger for one and only one reason. All the other burgers I used to get are no longer on the menu. To explain, back in the day I use to get this burger called the Nacho Burger. For anyone that thinks that sounds disgusting don't hate. It's a burger with queso, sour cream, guacamole, tortilla strips, pico de gallo and jalapenos. Absolutely awesome. Well like 8 years ago they took this burger off the menu. Why? I have no idea, but I was not happy. Lucky for me though they said if I ordered it the cooks in the back could still make it. Great I thought, so all throughout high school I ordered this burger got a weird look from the server, told them they knew how to make it in the back, and went on my way. Well I got made fun of for being too high maintenance and so I decided it was time to move on from the Nacho Burger. On a side note I ordered it from Chili's the other day when Preston was our server. He gave me the look, I told him the same thing I always tell him and what was on it, and got it served to me. O it was delicious. Plus later that week Preston told me somebody else ordered it. Sounds like a good man to me.
Anyway since I can't get a Nacho Burger hardly ever anymore my next adventure was the Ground Peppercorn burger. A normal burger with fried onion strips, ground peppercorn and blue cheese dressing. Not as good as the Nacho, but still darn good. Well now when you go to Chili's that is not on the menu anymore and this time they no longer carry the ingredients so I'm just out of luck. I think it is a curse that whatever burger I fall in love with comes off the menu. So my only warning is for those of you that fall in love with the Smokehouse Bacon Burger get ready for it to go off the menu.

0 comments: