CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Facts Blog Style

So at first I thought the 25 random facts on facebook was stupid. Then I loved reading people's and thought they were way cool. I don't really want to post them on facebook mainly because I don't know how and I don't know 25 people to tag so I just figured I'd post it on the Blog. I had so much fun doing them that I might do them again sometime anyway hope you enjoy.

1) In 7th grade I made a make believe genetic child and she had strawberry blonde hair and I thought that color hair was the nastiest color. My wife’s hair is strawberry blonde and I think its beautiful
2) I get obsessed with things. Example. I played 3 games of Settlers of Catan one afternoon. By myself. The games take 2 hours a piece
3) I have seen every Sing Song from 1983-2008 on VHS/DVD
4) One of my goals in life is to be a Sing Song judge
5) I am taking 30 hours this semester. 24 Medical and 6 MBA.
6) In my last 3 undergrad semesters combined I did not take 30 hours.
7) When in Oxford Shaylee Busch and Brooke James told me I should date Taryn. I said she was cute and I’d think about it.
8) I scored one of the 5 lowest grades on my first Physiology test and one of the 5 highest grades on my next Physiology test
9) I have seen every Best Picture Winner from 1927-1984.
10) At one point I considered myself a Libertarian. Then I realized I was a fiscally conservative Republican.
11) I believe the reason I never won a high school state championship of any kind was because I did not hate to lose. i.e. the same reason Tony Romo will never win a Super Bowl.
12) I’ve never dated a girl who was taller than 5’7.
13) I believe my last name is the greatest name ever. Even though no one knows how to pronounce it and people give me weird looks when I spell it.
14) I change what kind of physician I want to be every week. I have wanted to be anything from a Dermatologist, Cardiologist, Ob/Gyn, Ophthalmologist and Pulmonologist. I have 3 more years to decide.
15) My mom and my college roommate’s mom were roommates in college. I will be very disappointed if my child does not carry on the tradition.
16) My great grandmother got kicked out of ACU for being caught dancing.
17) I want 4 kids (some days 5) and want all their names to start with the letter C.
18) The main reason I want to be a Dr. is so that I can go on Medical mission trips the rest of my life and never really retire.
19) My favorite food is any kind of dip.
20) I am one of those who believe Disney World truly is the happiest place on earth.
21) I believe that buying things on credit is the single stupidest financial move any individual can make.
22) Despite that belief because of the society we live in and the way things work I’m sure I will buy something on credit at some point in my lifetime.
23) One of the greatest moments of my life was when I made a 50 foot par putt on hole 17 and birdied the 18th hole to shoot a 79.
24) My wife and I met at a wedding, Got engaged at a wedding and got married at one.
25) This took me less than 15 minutes to type b/c I wrote the first thing that came to my mind. I am a random person.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

#3 I think Preston has done that too
#4 and I think that is one of his goals as well...maybe one year you will judge together and then Taryn and I can sit together. Yay!!!
#20 agreed.