CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ITS ABOUT TIME

Yeah it has been a good two months since our last blog entry. I decided its about time to finally add something. Because I'm just getting back into the habit this is going to be short and sweet.

I'm taking Physiology right now. It's crazy. Between 2 test I had a 30 point swing in grades. That's insane. Taryn loves/hates her job. Yesterday she came in and talked about how much she loved her day. The day before she talked for 20 minutes about a kid from hell. Love my wife. She thought about dyeing her hair. Not really she would never do that. Parents just got back from Vegas. They saw Elton John. Loved it. We listening to him that night in their honor. It was fun. Found a new obsession. The game is called Settlers of Catan. It's German. I love Germany. Especially Dirk's house. You need to buy the game. Sing Song is next weekend. It's going to be awesome. Except that I have a test two days later and will studying in a hotel room all of Saturday afternoon. I love lamp. Not really but that's a funny movie. My computer was kind of broken. I called Dell. It took an hour for them to tell me to reboot my computer. Idiots. I'm going camping. Don't know when or where, but it will be awesome. Taryn has mastered the chocolate chip cookie. Good for friends. Bad for my waist line. More to come at a later date. I really want everyone to learn how to play Settlers of Catan.

Until next time,
Chase Cawyer

3 comments:

Adam & Amanda said...

Chase...Settlers is awesome! We were just playing last week! So glad other people know about this madness of fun!!

Adam & Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mark and elizabeth said...

your post reminds me of marley and me. settlers tonight?