CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Free Food

Those of you who know me know that I love anything free. I am a Cawyer after all and we are all about finding a good deal. Let me tell you how great Medical School is as far as free food goes. We had a lunch meeting today and they ordered about 20 extra Dominoes pizza. What do I do? Grab two extra because if I don't then they would just throw them away. And WALA lunch/dinner for probably 3 meals. O and it gets better. At least once a week (more often then not 2 sometimes 3 times)one of the medical organizations has a meeting and orders WAYYY more food then they should. Like I'm talking about a meeting for 30 people they will order food that could feed 50 athletes. So what happens to all this extra food? A) it gets thrown away or B) I take it home and tell Taryn that I'm cooking dinner i.e. I'm reheating it. Some of you might think "Pizza everyday, that sucks" well it would except for that fact that we get Rudy's BBQ, Chick-fil-a, Thai Pepper (great oriental food), Market Street and the list goes on and on. I love Medical School if for no other reason then I get to take free food home all the time.

Until next time

0 comments: