CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I love Sundays

Well, its February and its pretty dull around here in Lubbock. I realize I haven't blogged in a while- but really there hasn't been that much to talk about.

I think we are going to continue our "get to the point" writng style that Chase displayed earlier this week- I think it best suites us- If you received our Christmas card, hopefully you'll agree...

Chase no longer thinks going to class in beneficial. He just received the second highest grade on his last exam. I guess his theory proves well. I however, still go to work. Everyday. Some days tolerable. Some days dreadful. Still faithfully following LOST, 24 and Idol. Can't get enough. Unfortunately, I'm into the Bachelor this year. I hate that for myself. 68 school days until I get my summer vacation. Thats right, I'm counting down. Sing Song next weekend. Can't wait. We miss our families. A lot. We love our friends here. A lot. Chase is now an occasional substitute teacher- ha. Maybe my kids will have Mr. Cawyer instead of Mrs. Cawyer. That'll throw them off. I'm still wanting a puppy. Labradoodle would be wonderful, but only if we won the lotto. So I'll settle for a lab instead. I applied for a week long teacher conference at NASA this summer- nerd alert right. We are currently in the market to buy our first house. CRAZY! Only in the dirt cheap Lubbock housing market would this be possible. Anywhere else, impossible. I still hate ironing. I wish I had kids to pay them to do it. Thanks dad for the brillant idea. Its still very cold and very windy here. I'm ready for the spring. Chase is obsessed with this board game called Settlers of Catan. I'm just intrigued. It really is so fun. Everyone should give it a whirl. I'm in the middle of the fourth Harry Potter book. Love it. Movies, however, I don't love. We are going on our Valentine date tonight instead of last night. Mainly to avoid the crowds. Are we old people or what? Contrary to Chase's blog below, I did not almost dye my hair... but maybe I should. I'm still waiting to see Celine. I love her. If you can help me out in this, I would be much appreciated.

Until next time,
Live. Love. Pray. Give Thanks

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll play Settlers of whatever that game was called with you! Bring it to Sing Song. Ha. Personally I want to play the horse racing game again...THAT was fun. And don't dye your hair. It's beautiful. And there was something else I was going to mention but I can't remember and it won't let me post AND look at your blog at the same time. WE MISS YOU!!!